*School Opening from January 2021*
The school will be open to teach face to face for vulnerable pupils and children with key worker parents from Tuesday 5th January 2021. School times will be 8.50am to 3.30pm and there will be no breakfast club or after school clubs and there will be no Extended Provision. Children who are attending face to face learning should wear school uniform.
All other children will be expected by law to access remote learning. See the letter to parents below for further details.
NEW Winter Activities
Welcome to the Scott Wilkie Primary website
Scott Wilkie Primary School is a top performing primary school situated in Custom House. The school is a founding member of the ‘Agate Momentum Trust’. The Trust aspires to provide its pupils with a world class education. Senior leaders have researched and implemented the latest most effective practices from around the UK and across the globe in order to provide the children in the Trust with a broad, balanced and ambitious curriculum that puts the child at the heart of their curriculum and learning.
Scott Wilkie serves the needs of its diverse and rich community by providing a continuously improving and outward looking school. Families in Custom House, east London deserve the best start to their education so they go on to become great learners and citizens of the future.
We strive for excellence in all areas:
- Excellence based on a commitment to empowering all the children and young people in our care.
- Excellence, whatever the challenges, in developing leaders of the future regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, background.
- Excellence derived from the riches brought by diverse families and communities living in a vibrant, global city.
- Excellence in achievement for all, resulting from children receiving an education matching world class outcomes.
- Excellence in the design of a forward thinking, innovative, curriculum.
- Excellence in a pedagogical approach to teaching firmly embedded in and informed by research.
Keri Edge – Trust Leader
Farhathafza Quayum – Head Teacher