See link below for instructions on accessing Google Classroom.
Google Classroom instructions
Please note: Make sure your device is signed out of another google accounts before trying to login with your school id.
For instructions on how to submit work, follow the link below to the Google Classroom Help Centre.
Home Learning Packs
Please click on the link below:
Online Learning Links
See links below for other online sites that your child can access to support home learning.
RWI – Phonics Support
The team at Ruth Miskin Literacy are providing some fantastic opportunities to keep your child up to date with their phonics during this difficult time. See guidance below on how to access these fantastic resources.
Daily lessons for children
We are excited to announce that from Monday 23rd March we are scheduling Read Write Inc. Phonics lessons on Facebook and YouTube for children to watch at home.
We will release three short Speed Sound lessons with one of our trainers every day for the next two weeks. The films will only be available at the times below:
- Set 1 Speed Sounds at 9.30 am and again at 12.30 pm
- Set 2 Speed Sounds at 10.00 am and again at 1.00 pm
- Set 3 Speed Sounds at 10.30 am and again at 1.30 pm
Please note: the films are streamed live and won’t be available at other times.
We will also release a film of a teacher reading a poem for Reception and Year 1 children to join in with at 2.00 pm every day. The poems will be available to watch again and again on YouTube.
PE at Home
See links below to access some brilliant home PE videos.
Top tips and website for Nursery parents.
1) Practise name writing (older children)
2) drawing with chalk outside/ paint/ pens/
3) rolling/ playing catch with large ball
4) turn taking games with toys- my turn then your turn…
5) reading to your child everyday (bedtime story)
6) Nature walk- collecting leaves, twigs and then making a collage.
7) Making play dough with your child.