See link below for instructions on accessing Google Classroom.
Google Classroom instructions
Please note: Make sure your device is signed out of another google accounts before trying to login with your school id.
For instructions on how to submit work, follow the link below to the Google Classroom Help Centre.
Home Learning Packs
Please click on the link below:
Online Learning Links
See links below for other online sites that your child can access to support home learning.
RWI – Phonics Support
From Monday 20th April, we are streaming 7 Speed Sounds lessons, including Word Time and Spelling, for children to watch at home every weekday on our YouTube channel.
Each lesson is ten to fifteen minutes long and available for 24 hours
- Set 1 Speed Sounds 9.30 am (BST)
- Set 1 Word Time 9.45 am
- Set 1 Spelling 10.00 am
- Set 2 Speed Sounds and Word Time 10.00 am
- Set 2 Spelling 10.15 am
- Set 3 Speed Sounds and Word Time 10.30 am
- Set 3 Spelling 10.45 am
Once each complete set has been shown, we will replay one sound a day per set.
Storytime with Nick
From Monday 20th April, we are releasing Storytime with Nick; films of well-loved stories read by Nick Cannon, a trained actor, teacher and trainer and a wonderful storyteller. See him in action here.
A new story will be added to our YouTube channel at 2pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. They are ideal for Nursery, Reception and KS1 children.
Storytime includes books by Tom Percival, Cressida Cowell, David Melling, Jeanne Willis, Judith Kerr, Oliver Jeffers and David Walliams.
Most films will be available for the period of school closure.
We have two new parent films available on our YouTube Channel:
- Reading Set 3 Speed Sounds and words with your child
- Introduction to daily Phonics lessons.
Please refer parents to our home reading page for information and parent resources.
Oxford Owl Home Resources
Activities and eBooks are available on Oxford Owl for Home, including:
- 72 eBooks
- 62 Speed Sounds Practice Sheets
- 8 Speedy Green Word slideshows
- 3 Speed Sounds slideshows
- 28 Ditty Sheets
- My Set 1 and My Sets 2 and 3 Books as free eBooks.
PE at Home
See links below to access some brilliant home PE videos.
Top tips and website for Nursery parents.
1) Practise name writing (older children)
2) drawing with chalk outside/ paint/ pens/
3) rolling/ playing catch with large ball
4) turn taking games with toys- my turn then your turn…
5) reading to your child everyday (bedtime story)
6) Nature walk- collecting leaves, twigs and then making a collage.
7) Making play dough with your child.
Nursery Home tasks UPDATED 20th April
Nursery Home tasks UPDATED 27th April
Nursery Home tasks UPDATED 5th May
Nursery Home tasks UPDATED 11th May
Nursery Home tasks UPDATED 15th June