Scott Wilkie Primary School adopts the Local Authority Determined Admissions Arrangements relating to 2019 – 2020 in full in relation to both:
- Reception admission
- mid-year admissions
- primary to secondary transition
Scott Wilkie Primary School also adopts the Local Authority Determined Admissions Arrangements relating to 2018 – 2019 in relation to
- Local Authority Admission Arrangements excluding Over-subscription Criteria Waiting Lists
- Local Authority Over-subscription Criteria
- Local Authority Waiting List Arrangements and Delegated Responsibility for Waiting List to Local Authority
- Delegated Responsibility for Home to School Distance Calculations to Local Authority
Newham has an Admissions Policy which we follow. Applications for places are dealt with by the pupil services section of the local authority.
Parents who wish to apply for a nursery place or school place may register the child once he/she has had their second birthday. Registration forms can be collected from the school Administration Office.
All parents of Reception children are invited to a meeting with the class teacher in the term before their child is due to start.
Parents who wish to apply for all other school places are asked to complete an application form which will be sent up to the Education Department, who will allocate places as available.
Reception admission for entry from September 2019 – 2020
Primary to secondary transition for entry September 2019 – 2020
Admissions arrangements for Primary and Secondary September 2020 entry
Useful links for all schools admissions