8.55am – 12.30pm
1.30pm – 3.30pm
8.45am – 11.45am
12.30pm – 3.30pm
Children are admitted to the nursery, the term after their 3rd birthday. The admission criteria are laid down by the Borough of Newham. They are as follows:-
- In catchment area with brothers or sisters in the school.
- In catchment area without brothers or sisters in the school.
- Out of catchment area with brothers and sisters in the school.
- Out of catchment area.
Children are admitted for either a morning or afternoon session. However, priority is given to all 4 year olds first. All parents should note that a place in the nursery does not guarantee a school place.
All parents and children are invited to an Open Day before starting. When you come to this Open Day, you must bring with you:-
- your child’s birth certificate
- your child’s Health Book
- proof of address – eg: Council Tax bill/tenancy agreement
Registration details will be taken and you will be given a date to start.
Between 12.30 and 1.30pm children can either stay for school dinner, bring a packed lunch, or go home for dinner. School dinners are cooked on the premises, and all children are supervised by our midday supervisory assistants. Since September 2009 all school children in Newham have been provided with a free school meal.
Useful links for Parents/Carers