Our aim at Scott Wilkie is to help each child achieve her/his maximum potential. In order to do this, we believe in creating a positive and secure environment in which children learn that good manners, respect and consideration for others are extremely important. We encourage children to become more self confident, mature and independent. We also encourage them to recognise the important contribution they have to make to the life of the school.
In order to achieve this aim, children are taught a wide balanced curriculum covering all areas of the National Curriculum.
This is in two parts:
- Maths – Core Curriculum
- English – Core Curriculum
- Science – Core Curriculum
- Information Communication Technology – Core Curriculum
- Physical Education
- Design and Technology
- Modern Foreign Language (French throughout KS2)
- Religious Education
- Personal, Social, Health Education
Copies of all policies and schemes of work may be requested from the Head Teacher.